Over the past 12 years our team
accomplished more than 600 web projects.
Below you can find information
about some of the most recent ones
Annex Group – ERP platform
About the Partner
ANNEX GROUP, a construction design office office with 30 years of experience on the American market and 10 years in Poland. The company’s mission is to prepare workshop documentation detailing steel structures with the highest precision, offering competitive prices in the shortest possible time.
Managers (leaders) as the most important resource of the company, were heavily burdened with performing manual work in the field of project monitoring and process control. The client wanted to optimize the entire project management process to improve the work of managers.
ERP platform, which optimize customer processes in 3 key areas:
- Cost reduction (project leaders – the most important company’s resource – should spend much less time on manually generating documentation. Also project scope is closely monitored and correctly billed)
- Improving client’s experience – by unifying the communication and reducing human errors, long term giving clients access to the platform too,
- Improving elements of business controlling – by visualizing profitability of projects / clients, efficiency of project leaders in successful project delivery, etc.
Automation of manual work of project management team leaders. Functional and user friendly screen views in the platform.
IT solution that implemented the defined assumptions in terms of functionality, in particular through the following functionalities:
- Monitoring hours spent on projects by individual engineers, including over-hours, vacation, sick leaves. The main purpose is to track profitability of individual projects, clients and award bonuses to the most effective team leaders, who successfully deliver projects within the originally quoted budgets.
- Automating (and thus unifying) the client-facing messaging.
- Collecting requests for information sent by the team to the client in a specific project context, to make the information easily available for all the team members, as well as to keep an eye on how responsive the client is and make it easier for the project leaders to follow up the client.
- Organizing the project into phases and tasks, closely connected with repository of the design files, which are dispatched to the client. System automates preparation of an individual packages, automatically keeping track of the increments of work provided by employees, revisioning the documents and generating detailed documentation, which traditionally have been prepared 100% manually (transmittal letters, drawing logs, project statuses, RFI logs)
- Keeping track of change requests coming from the client. System provides the tool to quote the changes and make sure, that all extra work (if approved by client) gets billed correctly later on.
- Providing easily-readable dashboards for the team leaders, to simplify project supervision.