We provide the highest level of specialized services so you can be sure your personal data is processed only for the purposes it was acquired, and in accordance with current regulations, particularly with regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter referred to as GDPR), Personal Protection Data Act of May 10, 2018, hereafter referred to as the Act.
1. The Personal Data Administrator is White Label Coders Limited Liability Company with headquarters located in Błogosławionego Czesława 3/3, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the National Court Register under NCR no. 0000693550, Tax Identification Number: 6312673410, REGON: 368212079; www.whitelabelcoders.com.
2. WLC sp. z o.o. is obligated to maintain safety and confidentiality of your personal data. As the administrator of the data, the company has implemented appropriate safety, technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of your personal data security.
3. WLC sp. z o.o. gathers and processes only the data transferred by you, which include the following: name and surname, e-mail address, phone numbers, instant messaging logins, Tax Identification Number, IP address of the device used to contact us, current position, the source of acquired data, profile picture.
4. The transfer of data mentioned in Article 3 occurs by filling out the contact form on our website, sending an offer inquiry via e-mail or any other service apart from traditional mail or by the transfer of data by means of a business card. WLC sp. z o.o. only gathers and processes data for the purposes of sales contact, marketing campaigns, promotion of services and sending the newsletter. If you are our client, the gathered data is used for the purposes of the implementation of agreement.
5. WLC sp. z o.o. processes personal data for the amount of time necessary to fulfill goals for which it was gathered. In the case when such right or obligation is imposed on the Personal Data Administrator arising from specific legal acts or when the service is provided on a continuous basis, the personal data can be processed for a longer period of time than stipulated in Article 4.
6. The persons mentioned in the personal data are the sources of the personal data processed by the Administrator.
7. Personal data is not transferred to the third party countries as defined in GDPR regulations.
9. Personal data is not profiled by the Personal Data Administrator
10. Every person whose data is gathered and processed by WLC sp. z o.o. has the following rights:
– the right to be informed of the processing of personal data, as defined in Article 12 of GDPR
– the right of access by the data subject, as defined in Article 15 of GDPR
– the right to correct, complete, update and rectify, as defined in Article 16 of GDPR
– the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), as defined in Article 17 of GDPR
– the right to restriction of processing, as defined in Article 17 of GDPR
– right to data portability, as defined in Article 20 of GDPR
– the right to object to processing personal data, as defined in Article 21 of GDPR
– the right to not be a subject to processing, as defined in Article 22 of GDPR
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, as per Article 77 of GDPR
11. The right to erasure (right to be forgotten) is not entitled to in the following instances:
– if the processing of personal data is necessary to use the right to free speech and access to information
– if the processing of personal data is necessary for WLC sp. z o.o. to fulfill its obligations stipulated in applicable laws
– the processing of personal data is performed for the purposes of pursuit, establishment or defense of a claim
12. In order to exercise your rights mentioned in the previous articles, please contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com or via post at: WLC sp. z o.o., 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Błogosławionego Czesława 3/3.
13. We hereby inform that each confirmed incident of security breach is documented. In the instances defined by GDPR or the Act, and in the instances defined by the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, the subjects of breach of personal data are informed of said occurrences.
14. To all matters not settled herein provisions of applicable legal acts shall apply.