Events are a great way to promote your brand as you can come closer to your audience by engaging with them. Events also help to showcase your products or services.
WooCommerce Development Company
WooCommerce is the reigning e-commerce champion and the perfect complement to WordPress, as it comes in the form of a WP plugin. It’s a powerful tool with great scalability that allows it to run just as good with a small online shop as with a high traffic e-commerce portal.
WooCommerce is sometimes neglected when it comes to e-commerce platforms, although it gives a variety of options to build even more sophisticated solutions.
We offer complete service of scoping, developing and deploying e‑commerce platforms based on WordPress and WooCommerce. WLC gathers all the data needed to offer a complete solution.
- Expected number of products to be added
- Will there be product variants and substitutes
- Expected traffic and number of transactions per day
- Which payment gateways should be integrated
- What shipping methods should be available
With all the data at hand, we are able to approximate the full cost of the project and offer you a fixed price budget.
We have all the required know how to offer you a complete solution consisting of WordPress theme creation, WooCommerce configuration, choosing and implementing the right plugins and creating custom front end or backend functionalities.
- host daily code review meetings
- develop a strong quality assurance team
- our websites run without a hiccup right from the start
- our code is optimized both for SEO and Page Speed Index – both of which translate to high traffic
WooCommerce is a dedicated WordPress plugin that allows you to run an internet shop. The core plugin gives you already all the tools necessary to start your next e‑commerce platform. You get everything from adding and managing your shop’s products and their technical parameters (such as variant, color or size), photos and descriptions. And the whole WooCommerce ecosystem includes hundreds of plugins, which allow you to extend the platform with even the most sophisticated functionality.
- Products browsing and filtering
- Adding products to cart
- Cart management
- Payment with integrated merchant (for example Stripe)
If there is something WooCommerce cannot do in standard, there’s probably already three plugins that cover the issue. These vary in function and include integration with courier companies and ERP systems, automated mailing systems, product calculators, offer generators and much more. The key here is to find the right company that will bootstrap for you all the components you need and deploy it as a beautiful and coherent e‑commerce platform.
Whether you’re an e-commerce platform, craft beer producer, a mom-and-pop shop, or a massive brand, we can make it easy to start your ecommerce website!
The last few years have shown that more and more brick-and-mortar stores have been trying to make their online presence. E-commerce now holds greater potential than ever before. However, it’s not always easy to juggle between a wide variety of platforms to choose the best one. For us, the moment our clients think about creating an e-commerce store, the first name that pops up is WooCommerce.
WooCommerce is a plugin of WordPress technology. It’s free and open-source and at the same time, it works with many themes, allowing us to customize your online store to match your brand. See why WooCommerce development services have become so popular:
- Theme options are endless. You can choose almost everything about your venture. There are over three dozen ready-to-use themes to choose from and with each one, you can adjust the settings to get the look you desire.
- Impressive plugin library. There are hundreds of free and paid plugins designed to meet all your needs. From accounting to marketing, reporting, and payment gateways, WooCommerce has got you covered!
- Huge flexibility. You can manage your products and website without even having any technical knowledge.
- Payment gateway integration. It gives you the flexibility to easily integrate the online payment feature in your store.
- Excellent security. WooCommerce offers uncompromised cybersecurity putting the protection of your customer’s data at the top of their scheme.
- Powerful analytics. WooCommerce provides very clean, clear, and intuitive data from which you can identify the potential activities to perform to get more sales and revenue.
- Strong marketing and SEO extensions. The platform runs a code optimized for SEO and offers interesting plugins such as Yoast SEO.
- The platform is free to use – you don’t have to pay for any subscriptions.
On top of that, your WooCommerce store grows with your business. It’s a platform that helps you realize your ideas – you can easily leap from selling a limited number of products to many thousands of them, serving a few customers per week to hundreds per second.
If you are looking for WooCommerce website development services, you’ve come to the right place! We offer comprehensive custom WooCommerce solutions that include but are not limited to:
Our custom WooCommerce solutions allow you to manage different types of products and sales. You can efficiently control payments, shipping options, and inventory. We build comprehensive solutions that work on both desktop and mobile and speak to your customers making them your loyal ambassadors. We do our best to ensure your website is prepared to do exactly what your customers want and need.
E-commerce platform development is much more than just how your website looks. It’s about how it works and how your customers like it. WooCommerce is what we’ve been working with for many years so you can be certain you are in good hands. We build beautiful and user-friendly online stores from scratch.
Custom plugins are usually used by niche and unique businesses that need to personalize some of their features. For instance, you may need a specific payment gateway, add custom fields to specific products, or customize how to display products on the storefront. Our WooCommerce plugin developers will be happy to help you enrich user experiences on your website, installing and configuring customized plugins and providing post-launch plug-in support.
For most designers, Figma is the best design software available. Converting Figma design to a WooCommerce theme means you can free yourself from the shackles of technical know-how. At WhiteLabelCoders, we build outstanding themes you can update with just a few clicks.
When you run an online store, nothing is worse than purchases that are hampered by bugs and errors. We know it well. Therefore, we offer maintenance and support for your WooCommerce store. We make sure your platform is up and running without any issues, especially during peak traffic. We have an experienced, fully-fledged team that assists you with resolving and operating your store’s every concern.
WooCommerce 3rd party integrations are the best way to grow and scale up your online store. We have been providing WooCommerce integration services for many years now and we are ready to connect your platform with any applications you need. Payment gateway integration, API integration, shopping cart integration – we’ll help you integrate with the top leading industry leaders smoothly and seamlessly.
In the post-covid era, people love to feel exclusive and taken care of. To attract them, you need to provide them with a user-friendly and 5-class user experience. The only way to provide the smoothest and most pleasant customer journey is to build a reliable, custom eCommerce platform your customer will love. You can achieve that by hiring a professional agency for WooCommerce development. This is what you get:
- World-class technical support – we offer a team of professional eCommerce developers with the right knowledge, in-depth skills, and proven experience.
- 100% customization so that your store looks and works as per your preferences.
- A better understanding of user needs – we have been working with WordPress and WooCommerce for more than a decade!
- SEO and unique content – we’ll build an eye-pleasing, engaging website your customers will fall in love with instantly. We’ll assist you in developing a website that has a strong online presence and effectively reaches its target audience.
- Timely completion – your project will be completed on schedule.
- Flexibility – you don’t have to hire an in-house team. You choose the resources that fit your business model and strategy.
- Web analysis – we know how to optimize performance, maximize ROI, and provide a better user experience based on the data we collect.
WooCommerce development services are everything you need to make the most out of the stunning design and robust technology. Let’s boost your brand awareness and sales together!
Let's talk about your WooCommerce project!
Do you have an exciting strategic project coming up that you would like to talk about?