Best workflow practices when hiring white label agency
To stay competitive, many digital agencies will want their offer to be as broad as possible. Of course making this possible on their own is next to impossible due to the astounding scale of resources needed to hire, train and retain an ever growing team of top tier IT professionals. One way to tackle this problem is using freelancers. But giving it a longer thought will make you realize that this still leaves most of the problems on your shoulders. If you really want the unlimited scalability that allows you to acquire as many clients as possible without ever thinking about project management, talent retention and risk management, turn to a professional white label agency. Choose White Label Coders.
How we help you grow your business at WLC
The key to your success is aforementioned unlimited scalability. If you go with hiring developers and IT project managers to your own team or outsourcing them, you end up having to take care of every single aspect of a software development process. This is a great approach if you plan on becoming a software house. If not, focus on what you do best, hire a professional white label software development agency and sell their digital products as if they were your own. Repeat this process for every new client and never worry about your workload as we will take this burden on our shoulders.
What makes us as a white label agency so efficient
Believing this is the best approach, we continuously strive to improve our internal processes and communication approach . That way we are sure we can always offer you 100% of our potential. The tool that allows us to provide this is a company-wide use of SCRUM framework.
SCRUM allows our dedicated teams of IT experts to estimate, develop, deliver and sustain any software development project with unlimited scalability included as standard. This agile methodology makes sure that You, as our customer or business partner, always stay up to date. Depending on your needs, you can be debriefed on the progress weekly or in any other timeframe that the project requires. This translates to the shortest feedback loop possible and eliminates the possibility of the final product varying from your expectations.
The way we work with our clients and business partners is also reflected in the way we manage our internal processes. We are never slaves to the procedures we have developed over the years of our staff’s hard work. On the contrary, we are the masters of our processes. We reassess and reshape them every time we stumble across a hiccup or a bottleneck. It allows us to stay flexible and down to earth. Our goal is to stay open minded and approachable, with this down to earth attitude usually associated with small companies, even though we grow exponentially by the year and take on more and more complex projects for our ever more demanding partners.
How we approach budgeting and estimates
Agile project management requires agile budgeting. For best outcome and blazing quick acquisition of a minimal viable product (first chunk of usable application with the most basic of functions) choose Time and Material contract. With this approach, we estimate work to be completed in each sprint.
Time & Material Pros:
- Immediate start, even if all the requirements are not on the table yet
- Delivery of new parts of your app every week (that’s our default SCRUM sprint time)
- Utilizing the full potential of SCRUM framework, the most time and cost efficient project management tool there is
- Easy to introduce changes to the requirements
Time & Material Cons:
- It’s harder to estimate final project’s cost
- Creating a reliable project’s schedule is next to impossible
Fixed price model is the complete opposite of Time and Material. Here we analyze whole project at once and give you our best estimate based on the materials you provided. This way You know your project’s rough cost before we write first line of code.
Fixed Price model Pros:
- We give you a detailed budget that we have to abide and where we are accountable of every overspend
- We are able to give you a promise on a deadline, given that we don’t stray from the original requirements
- On demand, we will create a project schedule in form of a Gantt chart
Fixed Price model Cons:
- Every change in requirements affects both budget and deadline. Unlike with Time and material, pivoting the project can render them completely unreliable
- We may have to add safety provisions for unexpected situations that inflate the budget. This happens especially with projects having vague requirements or sparse documentation delivered by client